#1


1) I use computers frequently and built my own earlier this year.
2) Since I am a graphic design major I would like to make this my profession.
3) I have used Photoshop once before but don't have much knowledge about it.
4) My computer at home does not have either programs.
5) PC
6) I hope to work for myself or top sports teams as their teams graphic designer.
7) Banksy
8) Kanye West
9) I enjoy music a lot
10) In my freshman year of high school I picked up a guitar again. Through that I self taught myself and then took some music electives. Myself as well as my friends all decided to take a garage band class and learned how to play together. Through this we all decided to create a group and play together for fun. This is how i found my love for music and playing in a group.

Comments

Popular Posts